Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Statistics of Stress

About the time this post goes up, I'll be taking a final exam. The exam is in a class that is a constant stressor in my life and soon the class and I can part ways for good. All I will have left to do for school this semester are some final papers in other courses,  which are always (in my opinion) much easier to prepare for and rock. 

However, with too many late nights of studying this week (I got a whopping 5 hours sleep last night and anticipate something similar tonight), I haven't had much spare time to do research for a post this week. I hope you'll understand. In the meantime, check out the Links to Health below and send some good vibes my way! :) 








1 comment:

  1. this post has made me decide that instead of catching up on old blogs, to get the extra 30 min of sleep and just go to bed now! thank you... more than you know!!!

    ReplyDelete