Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Count your blessings...

I have so much to be grateful for. On my personal blog, I recently wrote out a list of things that I am thankful for...but I want to share some more with you.

I am grateful for a healthy body that allows me to work hard and play hard. I have abused it in the past (with many hospital visits because of surgeries, sports injuries, car accidents...). And yet it continues to work. Amazing!

I am grateful to live in a country that allows me to worship however I may please, allows me to choose my own career, my own spouse, even what I do with my free time. Not everyone has that.

I am grateful for a family that loves and supports me no matter how disastrous my decisions may be (and there have been a few). And they are there to cheer me on when things do work out and pick me up when things go bad. I love you guys.

I am grateful to have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in and clothes on my back.

I am grateful for a career that has me surrounded by the youth of America, the new generation of leaders. I love teaching and learning from them.

I am grateful to have a relationship with Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I feel their love around me every day.

I am grateful for the holidays because it brings my family together. We are having a family reunion at Christmas and it is going to be so fun to have everyone together again!

And...

I am grateful for the readers of this blog. When we started it, we had no idea what would happen, if people would even read it. Thank you for adding us on your blog rolls, your facebook pages, and your google readers. We love your feed back and work hard to make sure that we have interesting and informative posts for you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment