Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It Happens to Us All

Sometimes you have to admit when there is too much on your plate. Today is one of those days. With school, work, and studying - I am totally overloaded today. I'll be back next week to torture you with more fitness tools and tricks.

In the meantime, this weeks links to health:


Swine Flu Genes Traced to North Caroline Factory Farm

Things You Should and Shouldn't Buy at Target (Consider this one mental and financial health!)


Healthy Eggs Benedict Recipe


10 Healthy Date Ideas

Reading Food Labels Deemed More Important Than Exercise

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Lauren from www.Biochemista.com. I found you through Healthy Living Blogs. I'm trying to put together a group of DCers to meet-up for a happy hour meet and greet. Are you on twitter? You can follow me at LaurBiochemista and search #dchealthblogger for updates. I'll also be posting on my blog about events. Hope to meet you!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete