Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A to Z: Ways to Keep Fit








Are you in a fitness rut? How about some new ideas? I thought it would be fun to come up with an A-Z list of things that I can do for exercise when I feel like I’m doing the same thing everyday. Print it out and keep it for when you are hitting a fitness wall or are bored with your normal routine! 

Workout A-Z

A: Aerobics
B: Belly Dancing
C: Cycling
D: Dancing
E: Elliptical
F: Field Hockey
G: Golf
H: Hiking
I: Interval Training
J: Jumping Jacks
K: Kickboxing
L: Lacrosse
M: Medicine Balls
N: Nintendo Wii Fit
O: Off Road Biking
P: Paddleboarding
Q: Qigong Exercises
R: Rock Climbing
S: Stadium Training
T: Tennis
U: Ultimate Frisbee
V: Volleyball
W: Water Aerobics
X: XXX activities J
Y: Yoga
Z: Zumba
 

Links to Health: 





No comments:

Post a Comment