Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Branching out...

Because we may be branching out into other aspects beyond "health", I thought it would be fun to tell you a little bit more about myself, beyond what you see on this blog. 

Things that I am:
A daughter/granddaughter/cousin/sister/niece
A friend
A teacher
A roommate
A traveler
A foodie
A baker
An occasional cross-stitcher
A failed crocheter
A music lover
An occasional actress (my name will be in lights on Broadway one day)
....

The list can go on and on. I guess what I am trying to say is that there are so many different sides of me and everyone else, that we at So Maybe Your Mom Was Right felt the blog needed to move in a direction that could appeal to more people around us. So please please please, tell us what you want to hear. When we have happy readers, you have happy bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment