Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My workout buddy is back!

My husband is not quite so into exercising as I am. He generally needs a little kick in the pants to get going. We used to exercise together when we were dating -- for a while, we were regulars at this fantastic yoga class, and we've done a fair amount of swimming together.

But the past year or so, I've missed my yoga and training buddy. He's been working on some other stuff, and I've gotten involved with the swim team. And while we do the occasional yoga DVD together at home, it's not quite the same.

But this past week, he joined my gym! I'm really looking forward to doing some yoga, weight training and swimming together. I'll admit that it's nice having the time to myself, but I think working out together will be even better and a lot less boring.

We start tomorrow morning with a swim. He's already grumbling about being dragged out of bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment