Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

16 Ways I Learned to Love My Body Health & Fitness: glamour.com

Well, considering the current state my body is in (i.e. pregnant), I've found myself noticing some changes that I'm not completely thrilled with and I'm sure there are way more to come.  I caught myself getting upset and feeling helpless.  This isn't a totally new thing for me - I've always found things I don't like about my body - but I don't want those feelings to get worse and then hate myself for the next 6+ months.  I know that's not healthy.

But the real truth is, my body is doing something AMAZING. In fact our bodies do AMAZING things everyday! Don't even get me going on human physiology :).  I just don't know why we as women have such a hard time respecting, loving and accepting our bodies...

I wanted to write this post, but I really didn't feel like I had a ton of insight on how to "love your body" so blessed Google helped me find this little feature which has some very positive suggestions:

16 Ways I Learned to Love My Body Health & Fitness: glamour.com

Enjoy!  And love that body of yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment