With a high of 62 degrees, Fall is in the air here in Virginia. I love this time of the year because the weather is cool and the outdoor activities abound.
Here's ten family-friendly things to do outside this Autumn:
1. Visit a local pumpkin patch.
2. Take a hay ride.
3. Try your luck in a corn maze.
4. Attend a sporting event (ahem, Go Gators!).
Or better yet, organize a neighborhood flag football tournament.
5. Rake up piles of leaves and have jumping contests. Best "splash" wins!
6. Go apple picking.
7. Check out state and local parks and take a hike.
8. Have a picnic.
9. Attend your local fall festival.
10. Make a bonfire and roast marshmallows.
(I love this picture)