Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fit For the Road

With summer in our house come road trips galore. The hubs and I are hitting the road soon for a vacation. On top of packing, cleaning (I hate coming home to an unclean house), and work…I also need to pack some healthy snacks for the road.

Because I know I often have a hard time thinking of snacks, I thought I’d share my list of items to munch on:

#1) Frozen Ranier Cherries (Only available this time of year and totally delicious!). Frozen grapes and regular cherries are good replacements when those delightful yellow and orange cherries go out of season.
#2) Trail Mix
#3) Bottled water
#4) Granola Bars
#5) Mini carrots with dip
#6) Healthy baked muffins
#7) Sliced fruit in Tupperware (kiwis, grapefruit, strawberries, etc)
#8) Hershey’s Cookies and Cream bar (what? A girl has got to eat!) ☺


Links to Health:

Stylish and Sporty One-Piece Swimsuits

Most Obese States of 2010

Keep Your Marriage From Ruining Your Health

New Site Focuses on Health and Wellness for Pregnant Women, Moms, Babies, and Families


Courtyard by Marriott Starts Listing Calorie-Counts to Menu Items

for those who don't know, the new health care bill will require chain restaurants to do this as well

No comments:

Post a Comment