Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A little help...

I think you know that I love to cook. I wish I were able to come up with recipe all by myself (I am just not that talented), but alas, I accept my limits.

So, I wanted to share with you where I get some of my ideas for recipes.

Hungry Girl: Her website and books are amazing! She loves Fiber One Cereal and butternut squash and her recipes for desserts are actually really good!

Green Lite Bites: This is Roni, who lost a bunch of weight on Weight Watchers and not dedicates her life to cooking healthy. I have many a wonderful cooking experience with her recipes and I love that she will often have video to show how to do certain things (like cutting butternut squash).

AllRecipes: This is a fantastic recipe website that I use regularly. But what I love about this website is that you can input the ingredients that you have and it gives you recipes that includes those ingredients.

Skinny Taste
: This is a website that I just recently discovered. The recipes look simple enough and if her pictures are any indication, I think the food will be delicious!

You don't have to be a gourmet cook in order to eat well. It comes down to being dedicated to eating right and putting in the effort to cook. And don't forget that you can cook extra and have lunch for the next day. Or freeze the food for a night that you don't feel like cooking...

No comments:

Post a Comment